Thursday 27 September 2012

Target Audience - Artists Social Networking sites

I looked at Forerunner's Facebook and Twitter to gain a better idea of who has given them 'likes', is on their friend list and who follows them, in order to profile the target audience me and Nicole should be marketing to.



Age
On their Facebook page it had the number of likes which is 1,876 and from statistics on the page, it showed the most popular  age group to be 18-24 year olds however, due to this being the particular age range of Facebook users, hence making it biased, Nicole and I are going to broaden this to 18-28 year olds.

Gender
From looking through the page, I looked through likes on their comments as you cannot look through the list of people who like the page, from doing so, I found that there was a mix of females and males, therefore I decided it would be best to aim for both genders.

Style
The style of many of the members of the page was overall 'Indie' therefore I determined the target audience's subculture to be Indie. I looked at the people who liked the group on Faceboo.



No comments:

Post a Comment